Wednesday 7 March 2007

The trouble with getting lots of feedback...

The trouble with getting lots of feedback is..... that often we are faced with a lot of contradicting suggestions and advice.

Having had feedback from 3 experts regarding my introductory session to WebLearn that I'll be giving in a few weeks time, I have to say I'm probably more rather than less confused as to what the right course of action is.....

Should I take risks? or go with what I know?
Should I pack as much in as possible or take things nice and slowly...
Should I expect more or less from my audience?

Probably the answer is somewhere in the middle for all of these things but not having tried this out before I'm not sure where the middle is! This feels very frustrating. I'm going to start by practising some of the approaches I am aiming to use to see if this helps me get a better sense of what to do.

No comments: