Monday 19 March 2007

To write or not to write....

How do I encourage good instructional design in WebLearn? Does LondonMet see WebLearn as augmenting existing learning? or, especially if the lecturer takes a traditional approach to training anyway, changing the way lecturers teach and learn? I think a bit of both, depending on the lecturer!

Another thing..is this diary really helping? The real breakthroughs aren't coming here..they're happening when I'm writing the essays. When I know someone has to read it and I have to make a really good argument, and there needs to be structure. Because all these ideas don't necessarily tie in, they can contradict themselves when you're writing these sort of notes. An essay requires you to tie everything together. So far, being really rigorous is what's doing the job. OR MAYBE I just need to be more rigorous when I write these posts! There's a thought...

No comments: